Vice President for Global Business Development/Sales will have responsibility for all sales and account activities with a “hands on” approach covering the global market for capital development projects targeting owner/operators and major engineering contractors. Focus is on technology and license driven revenue growth, contract values and customer.
This is a senior management role in the company and will be a driving force in growing our Solutions business. Reporting to the CEO you will contribute to the continued development and growth of the company.
Work location will be either in Bergen or London.
• Overall responsiblity for business development, sales and management of accounts in in our Solutions business unit
• Development and management of sales budgets (revenue targets, cost of sales)
• Partner management, work with CEO to implement and manage partner strategies for the Solutions business unit
• Build strong and lasting customer relationships
• Co-operation with internal technical- and services teams
• Opportunity to work- and succeed within an exciting international market
• Professionally strong and highly motivated colleagues who will assist you in your efforts to succeed.
• Competitive salary conditions
A degree in Business, Management, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or related field is advantageous but not necessary where the candidate can demonstrate relevant practical experience.
If the position is of interest to you, match your competency and ambitions, please contact Bjørn Dahl ph. +47 97058901 or Torhild Håvardstun ph. +47 400 21 552 for further clarifications.
Sharecat Solutions AS (www.sharecat.com) is a specialist company providing true cloud-based solutions and services for the management of technical vendor information with the objective to drive efficiency for the oil and gas industry. Our unique approach creates value and benefits for all parties involved in the building and operation of process and energy assets, from owner/operator down to the suppliers of equipment and parts. Sharecat Solutions has 45+ employees with offices in Bergen, UK and Malaysia.
SHAREcat, our proven cloud-based technology and services, has been developed in close cooperation with major international oil companies. More than 30 major oil & gas owner/operators have used SHAREcat for plant improvement and cataloguing programs covering more than 100 assets. SHAREcat has also been deployed in 40 capital greenfield projects.
As a supplier to major corporations in the global process and energy industries solidity is required. This is safeguarded by our main owner, the Norwegian government-owned investment fund Argentum who is fully behind our growth strategies.