Cyviz is looking for two passionate Software developers to contribute to create and maintain software components for its growing Cyviz Easy Platform.
The positions is located in Stavanger and will be a part of the Cyviz development team.
Technology experience required
- .NET framework – C# - Visual studio
- Threading / Sockets – Ability to understand what is occurring under the hood
- Windows desktop programming using Windows Presentation Framework (WPF)
- Web services – Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) / REST / SOAP
- Write high quality software for all layers in the Cyviz Easy Platform
- Evaluate APIs and develop native integration towards third party equipment
- Provide recommendations and ideas for system improvements
- Review software and systems documentation
- Perform bug fixes and enhance the existing code base
- Provide sales support to Cyviz’ sales team
- Work closely with Cyviz’ partners, clients and other key stakeholders
- University degree in Informatics / Computer science or equivalent training required.
- Several years of relevant experience can replace formal technical education.
- As we work with a wide variety of communication protocols, the candidate needs to be comfortable at understanding and implementing support for third party APIs
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written) and willing to add your voice to the team discussions
- Fluency in Norwegian is a bonus but not required
- Comfortable working alongside colleges in different locations / time zones, where video conferencing is the primary source of communications
- Excellent analytics skills, able to abstract a development task to pieces which can be built upon and reused.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Being part of a fast paced, rapidly growing, global technology company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment
- Opportunity to travel
Cyviz is a global provider of solutions for high performance visualization, collaboration, emergency response, operations centres and meeting room environments. Our standardized solutions are built on the Cyviz Easy Platform, designed for ease of use, and remote management and support.
Cyviz, with its 20 years of experience in this field, can bring a new perspective to the digital workplace by deploying solutions that bring efficiency, increased productivity and value to your organisation. Cyviz is a global technology provider changing the way people work by bringing the human aspect to every technical interaction. Cyviz has provided Fortune 500 and government customers with meeting rooms, board rooms, collaboration technology, high performance and 3D visualization, and command & control and operations centers for over 20 years. We are headquartered in Stavanger, Norway, with regional offices in Atlanta, Houston, Washington D.C., London, Oslo, Dubai, Riyadh, Singapore, Jakarta and Beijing.
With the right technology, we believe that leaders from any industry can leverage the power of digital collaboration to keep distributed workforces motivated, satisfied, and productive.