• Create roadmap and target architecture framework
• Contribute to information architecture and data understanding through CEPI
• Collect and prioritize change request in relations to the Salesforce platform
• Partner-/Vendor management, discussion of solution, progress and milestones
• Configuration and smaller changes to Salesforce
• Ensure that CEPI processes are continuously reflected in the system setup
• Contribute to the strategic role IT will have for optimizing CEPI and reaching their mission
CEPI expects the successful candidate to have:
• Experience with business-, information, and IT-architecture
• Salesforce or other relevant CRM experience
• Background from consulting or project-based organizations
• Minimum a Bachelor degree within technology
What CEPI Can Offer You
• An exciting job opportunity at a newly established international organisation focusing on funding and facilitating vaccine development
• Experience from the international effort on developing vaccines against emerging infectious diseases (EIDs) and accelerating vaccine development response to outbreaks
• Global collaboration and impact
• Meaningful and challenging work and a learning organisation
• A diverse and inclusive workplace, where you will be a part of multinational team on two locations
• Competitive salary and attractive benefit package, including private pension arrangements
We encourage applications from all nationalities, backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities - all committed to the CEPI Mission.
Prior to hiring, a background check may be conducted to verify information provided in the CV and available documentation. The background check is adapted to the nature of the position and the organization and will be carried out with the consent of relevant applicants. Further information will be provided.
How to Apply
For further information regarding the position, please contact Senior Manager Digital & IT Jacob Bruun +47 921 33 989 / Jacob@dfind.no or Advisor Ingrid Solheim +47 464 18 032 / Ingrid@dfind.no
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
The CEPI Mission – “We want to stop future epidemics by developing new vaccines for a safer world”.
Vaccines are one of the world’s most important health achievements. Yet their life-saving potential hasn’t yet been realized for many known and unknown epidemic threats, particularly in low-income countries, where the risks and needs are often greatest.
CEPI was launched at the World Economic Forum in Davos in January 2017, and is a partnership of public, private, philanthropic and civil society organizations established to stimulate, finance and coordinate vaccine development for emerging infectious diseases. These diseases have been identified based on WHO’s R&D Blueprint, and encompass those for which vaccine development is unlikely to occur through market incentives alone.
CEPI has currently investment commitments of $737 million from the governments of Germany, Japan, Norway, Canada, Belgium, Australia, UK and from Wellcome and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, with an initial aim of reaching funding commitments if $1 billion for its first five year investment cycle.
CEPI´s mission is to insure the world against epidemic diseases.