- Be the Project Business Controller from bid to end of acquisition
- Assess cost planning for efficiency
- Maintain accurate project cost and revenue forecasts
- Analyze and assist with revenue recognition and invoicing
- Project status reports
- Project post-mortem analysis
- Monitoring and trend analysis for project, customer and geographical related costs
- Further develop KPIs and metrics for the Project Delivery Management Team
- Collaboration with regional stakeholders
- Input to Operations’ management report and Business Review Meeting
- Cooperation with Tax and Finance & Accounting departments to ensure adequate handling of tax issues and accruals
- Finance or Business degree, preferably Masters or Bachelor level
- Experience from international project controlling, business analysis, and performance improvement projects and reporting
- Experienced user of Microsoft office applications and analytic/BI applications
- Analytical mindset and business oriented skills
- Creative and self-going in developing improved methods for performance analyses
- Understanding PGS cost drivers and efficient ways of monitoring these
- Ability to independently deliver accurate and time relevant financial analyses and presentations.
- General business controller competence, including decision support and ability to effectively report financial consequences of operative decision alternative
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Challenging development opportunities with good career opportunities in an international Company
- Challenging development opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits package
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
PGS is a leading marine geophysical company. We provide 3D images and models of the subsurface that oil companies rely on to find oil and gas reserves. Our business is technology driven. Our services include seismic acquisition, imaging, data interpretation, and field evaluation. Our fleet of seismic acquisition vessels is the youngest and most advanced in the industry. While we are a Norwegian company, with headquarters in Oslo and around 15 offices worldwide, including London and Houston, our employees and working environment are highly international. Offshore and onshore, PGS employs around 1250 people comprising over 60 nationalities. English is our working language.