- Be responsible for efficient use of financial management and reporting systems, including development of effective reporting and analytical tools
- Consolidate information and reporting materials from PGS business markets
- Ensure aligned ERP usage and rolling out best practices
- Consolidate and be the main contact point for working capital and cash flow forecasts
- Prepare periodic performance analyses
- Assist in cost monitoring and control
- Ensure anti-corruption and Code of Conduct compliance and ensure sufficient internal control and key control documentation
- Some travel must be expected
- Financial or business administration degree preferably on Masters level
- Experience in financial or controller positions that includes financial analysis, performance improvement projects and reporting
- Advanced user of ERP solutions, BI and Excel
- Exhibit high ethical standards and professionalism
- Analytical and a structured mindset
- Solid understanding of business reporting processes, systems and software
- Ability to deliver accurate and time relevant financial analysis and presentations
- Creative and self-going
- Proven ability to communicate and co-operate at all organizational levels, as well as giving presentations in groups and meetings.
- Solid working knowledge and awareness of generally accepted accounting principles
- A challenging position with good career opportunities
- A position as a key player and a member of a strong Finance & Business Control Management Team
- Dynamic and international working environment
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Located in Oslo
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
PGS is a leading, international, marine geophysical company. Our business is technology driven and we provide a range of products and services including MultiClient data, tailored seismic acquisition, and imaging. PGS is the industry's most experienced provider of multisensor broadband data. Worldwide, PGS has local offices in 13 countries and headquarters in Oslo, Norway. The PGS share is listed on the Oslo stock exchange (OSE: PGS).