Hellman & Friedman, the new owners of Nets, has a clear strategy to invest in innovative payment solutions, and now Nets will employ more senior developers to strengthen their newest launch within payment. The office in Oslo is the Center of Excellence for eCommerce. In an environment with about 34 technical colleagues, we are looking for new additions to strengthen the group! Are you up to the Fintech challenge?
This position will be part of the eCommerce department within Merchant Services. You will work in a new team that is now creating and implementing Nets’ next-generation product offering within eCommerce, Easy. The new payment solution developed by Nets opens for the best checkout experience in the market, which makes it easier than ever for consumers.. With Easy comes a so-called one-click integrated checkout - no extra payment window! What’s more, Easy is furthermore built for developers by developers, meaning it’s modern, logical and built on established technology. It has been a priority to keep it simple for the merchants to embed the payment window into the merchants’ current systems – it’s Easy integration.The core team is located at our Norwegian main office in Oslo, and consist of highly-qualified employees who collaborate closely and enjoy a good social environment. The engagement and team spirit is high, and at the same time there is an open and sharing mindset.
Area of responsibilities
You will be part of a newly assembled and qualified team with ambitious goals for their product. The delivery of this product is a high-priority project for the company, thus they are now looking to strengthen their capabilities further with additional great team members.
Your key responsibilities will be to
- Become an integral part of the new Checkout & Payment Processing team
- Contribute to the team as an experienced and skilled .Net developer
- Contribute to innovation and development of products and processes, while also supporting maintenance and management of IT operations
You are most likely
- Fluent in English, and probably has a good understanding of the Scandinavian languages
- Holds a relevant Bachelor or Master’s degree
We can offer you
- A motivated and highly skilled team with an agile organisation
- Working with the development of cutting-edge technology in the online payment industry
- A thriving environment characterized by team play and informality
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal progress and development
- A variety of activities within sports, culture, and within the social arena
- The position has a competitive market compensation package including a fixed salary, pension and healthcare insurance
A future career path in a large fintech group, with opportunities both in technical and business directions.
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
Nets has undergone a significant transformation over the past few years. As a result of the transformation we are significantly more customer-focused and innovation-driven today than before, which enables us to enter new markets and launch new solutions at a much faster pace. Nets has also established its own, independent innovation business to invent the payment solutions of tomorrow – called Smart Payments – which experiments with blockchain, Internet of Things, payment bots and even biometrics, among other things.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.