- Develop solution concepts and business cases for new investment
- Translate business needs into IT technical requirements
- Propose improvements to business processes.
- Analyze, define and select preferred solutions together with business on agreed templates
- Understand the system cluster of IT systems within their responsibility and build knowledge/ relationship with appropriate vendors.
- Participate in establishment of new IT contracts.
- Give input to appropriate budget processes regarding future improvements and enhancements
- Participate in application user-forums when agreed
- Liaison between Business, IT organization and the delivery organization ensuring an effective service delivery according to Lean principles (incl. improvement activities and Lessons Learned process).
- Oversee the launch of solutions and help maximize the positive impact on the organization
- Help business organization in clarifying business IT demands and ensure they are efficiency met by the IT delivery organization.
- Advice business demands are aligned with company digital strategy
- Solution evaluation
- Strategy analysis
- Requirements analysis and design definition
- Solution architecture evaluation
- Estimation of required resources related to information management, data management and information technology for project startups
- Together with the customer build domain/ area / system road maps.
- Higher education within IT or Business (minimum 3 years)
- Knowledge and practical experience on Lean and digitalization of business is an advantage
- Team/Managing experience from companies with high complexity and highly skilled co-workers.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience, related to EPC and Operation of fields
Dfind is a consultancy and advisory firm creating opportunities for organisations, companies and people. We believe in specialisation and our services include recruitment and consultancy in the fields of engineering, digital & IT, finance, sales/marketing, business development and management. We also support our clients in developing their teams and organisation.
We serve and care for our clients, candidates and colleagues. Through an insightful, professional and comprehensive approach we ensure all parties the best conditions to succeed together
We call it: ‘Passion for people’
Dfind is part of Randstad, the world's largest supplier of HR services.