We expect increased activity in the beginning of 2021 and are therefor looking to get in touch with experienced cost engineers!
- Responsible for Project Cost Engineering deliveries within the project(s) for all project phases
- Responsible for accurate and consistent Cost tracking and Cost Management
- Responsible for transfer of the Estimate into Control Budget and be able to explain basis for cost estimates, estimate and baseline assumptions
- Responsible for project cost forecasting and variance analysis
- Participate in project change management by reviewing scope changes, assessing impacts of project changes on project cost. Maintain project cost change register in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Benchmarking, project close-out report.
- Managing accruals, cash flow input, invoice handling, preparation of requisitions
- Provide input to risk management, change management, quality management
- Present cost status to Project Management
- BSc/MSc. in Engineering / Economics / Management or equivalent education
- General knowledge of a range of the other project control and project management disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP, and PIMS is an advantage
- Technical understanding and broad exposure to full life cycle projects in the industry is an advantage
- Self-starter with a strong delivery focus and excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong ability to share knowledge
- Able to speak data and utilize digital technology and translate it into more efficient work processes and higher productivity
- Continuously seeks ways to do things better, faster, more efficiently.
Dfind is a consultancy and advisory firm creating opportunities for organisations, companies and people. We believe in specialisation and our services include recruitment and consultancy in the fields of engineering, digital & IT, finance, sales/marketing, business development and management. We also support our clients in developing their teams and organisation.
We serve and care for our clients, candidates and colleagues. Through an insightful, professional and comprehensive approach we ensure all parties the best conditions to succeed together
We call it: ‘Passion for people’
Dfind is part of Randstad, the world's largest supplier of HR services.