Main tasks include:
- Full Accountability and Responsibility of Project Finances – Budget, PnL, BalanceSheet, CashFlow and Project Closeout.
- Commercial exposure to be able to bring value to various short term projects peppered across west coast Africa
- Reporting & analysis
- 2nd in command to the current Controlling supervisor
- MSc or BSc in Finance/Auditing/ Accounting/
- Minimum 5 – 6 years of solid experience as a controller – with proven results.
- Administration/tax/accounting experience in CEMAC region is a must
- Exposure to OnG and Subsea sector is an advantage
- Exposure to French is quite important as the business is HQ’ed in France and most of the activity today is in French Speaking African countries.
- Comfortable working both in a team and independently
- Strong analytical with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- High work capacity and hunger to leave a mark required
- Must be results oriented, decisive, proactive and focused
- Able to build strong relationships with colleagues from businesses and external/other internal stakeholders
- The job will entail some travels
DeepOcean offers challenging tasks in an international setting with skilled professionals. Africa
Region is a growing team so there is plenty of room to grow and prove one's ability along with
exciting future opportunities. DeepOcean offers competitive salary and team oriented work
Location: The position will be located in Stavanger, Norway.
For detailed information about this position, please contact Stian Gundersen + 47 466 22 488. All
inquiries will be treated confidentially.
DeepOcean is the leading, pure-play subsea services provider, servicing any equipment with
specialised expertise. We serve the Oil and Gas and Offshore Power markets with Inspection,
Maintenance and Repair, Subsea Construction, and Project Management and Engineering
through Life-of-Field from inception to decommissioning. We are globally recognised, locally