• Responsible for consulting contracts/engagements in all CEPI offices globally
• Mapping of future needs and demand for consulting engagements and contribute to setting up a documentation/reporting process
• Participate in facilitation of tender processes
• Partcipate in CEPI monthly forecasting processes
• Participate in development of financial and operational routines and procedures
• Active role in CEPI Financial Planning and Analysis processes
• Ensuring a compliant contract structure in cooperation with the Head of Operations and Procurement Manager and the Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager (GRC)
• Take a leading role in implementing and developing internal controls regarding contracts and engagements
• Provide input on procurement processes and relevant contract negotiations
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar
• Experience from project management, controlling and contract work
• Experience from structuring and implementing efficient routines and procedures
• Proven track-record in independently designing and implementing routines and procedures for a high-visibility organization
• Some working knowledge of legal, accounting and tax complexities arising from working across boundaries is preferable
• Working experience from international organizations and/or governmental institutions is an advantage
• Experience in negotiations and public procurement
• Entrepreneurial self-motivated and able to independently drive projects
• You are used to changing environments and quickly to meet new challenges
• Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
• Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
• Exhibit high ethical standards and professionalism
• Analytical, structured and well organized
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to present at all levels in the organization
• Can meet deadlines and has a self-driven and independent working style
• Able to communicate with all business units in a clear and understandable manner
• Strong interpersonal skills, and comfortable with senior executives and other CEPI stakeholders
• Experienced from and motivated to work in a diverse cultural environment
• Ability to work and thrive in a business developing at a fast pace
• Strong MS Office knowledge, Excel in particular
• Team player
• Solid English communication skills, oral and written
What we can offer
• Global collaboration and impact
• Meaningful and challenging work
• A diverse and inclusice workplace
• A learning organization
• An organization built on values: Teamwork, Respect, Achievement, Integrity, Transparency
• Attractive benefit package, including private pension arrangements
For further information regarding the position, please contact Senior Advisor Rune Løberg, direct line +47 934 80 620 or Leif Thoring, Senior Advisor in Dfind AS, direct line +47 913 68 810.
Prior to hiring, a background check may be conducted to verify the information provided. The background check is adapted to the position and will only be carried out with the applicant’s consent
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
CEPI – the new foundation that wants to stop future epidemics by developing new vaccines for å safer world.
The CEPI Mission – “We want to stop future epidemics by developing new vaccines for a safer world”. Vaccines are one of the world’s most important health achievements. Yet their life-saving potential hasn’t yet been realized for many known and unknown epidemic threats, particularly in low-income countries, where the risks and needs are often greatest.
CEPI was launched at the World Economic Forum in Davos in January 2017, and is a partnership of public, private, philanthropic and civil society organizations established to stimulate, finance and co-ordinate vaccine development for emerging infectious diseases.These diseases have been identified based on WHO’s R&D Blueprint, and encompass those for which vaccine development is unlikely to occur through market incentives alone.
CEPI was launched by the Government of Norway, Government of India, Wellcome, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and the World Economic Forum. CEPI has investment commitments of $750 million from the governments of Germany, Japan, Norway, Canada, UK, Belgium, Australia and from Wellcome and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, with an initial aim of reaching funding commitments if $ 1 billion for its first five year investment cycle. CEPI´s mission is to insure the world against epidemic diseases.