The position will suit someone with advanced knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM, as well as previous experience with other Commercial IT tools such as ClickDimensions, Power BI, XaitPorter, ecommerce platforms, etc. The position will primarily focus on the use of Dynamics 365 as a commercial tool that will help the organisation to fulfil its business strategy. It will also be required to provide training on Dynamics 365 CRM and integrate other commercial IT tools into the business goals. We are looking for someone who enjoys leading change management, training, helping others develop and being a business partner.
Skretting is the global leader in providing innovative and sustainable nutritional solutions for the aquaculture industry. Skretting has production facilities in 19 countries on five continents, and manufactures and delivers high quality feeds from hatching to harvest for more than 60 species. The total annual production volume of feed is more than 2 million tonnes. The head office is located in Stavanger, Norway.
Tasks & responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Inspire and drive enthusiasm within Skretting Group enabling CRM to be used as an effective tool for purposes of Commercial Excellence
- Support CRM business implementations driven by Skretting Operating Companies as part of the business strategy
- Understand business needs and translate what this means in terms of CRM requirements
- Provide functional support for CRM and other Commercial IT tools, e.g training, workshops etc.
- Contribute to CRM strategy/roadmap/continuous improvement pipeline discussions
- Chair periodic online forum of local Commercial IT champions from across Skretting Group encouraging best practice sharing and shared learning
- Organize and provide (functional) support
- Linking pin into sister company Trouw Nutrition Commercial Excellence Team, working together to drive agreed system changes to common shared CRM environment by sitting in weekly change governance meeting
- Keep up to date with new functionalities and possibilities within Commercial IT domain
- Bottom-line: Being a business sparring partner on CRM primarily with a tech savvy skillset.
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, background in sales is an advantage
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a must, some technical knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in training, project management, stakeholder management, change management
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Knowledge spanish is an advantage but not an requirement
- Willingness to travel internationally when required
- Personal drive, result-oriented, proactive
- Extrovert, comfortable presenting to large groups
- Team player
- Commercial mindset
- Open minded, can-do attitude, willing to learn, service minded
- Flexible, persuasive, and culturally sensitive
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external business partners and collaborate with geographically distributed teams
We can offer:
- Challenging and exciting tasks in a global work environment
- A dynamic, informal and collaborative working environment with high energy and skilles colleagues
- Opportunity to learn, develop and grow
- Competitive remuneration package
Location: The position is located at Skretting head office in Stavanger, Norway
Skretting is the global leader in providing innovative and sustainable nutritional solutions for the aquaculture industry. We deliver outstanding feeds and services worldwide for sustainable production of healthy and delicious fish and shrimp. The company has production in 19 countries on five continents with 3,000 employees. The global headquarter is in Stavanger, Norway. Skretting is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nutreco, a global leader in animal nutrition and fish and shrimp feed.