You will report to Nordic Business Intelligence Manager located in Stockholm and your workplace will be at Grunerløkka, Oslo.
- Identify areas for insights, map out pain points and areas for improvement, and use data to increase foodora’s efficiency and maximize profits
- Build and develop dashboards and reports, analyze data and understand existing trends, both internally and externally
- Generate actionable business insights and communicate these in a simple and understandable way to stakeholders at all levels
- Use data and dashboards to support development of internal processes
- Have at least a Bachelor's degree in a quantitative subject, e.g. computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering or economics
- One year of experience in a similar role. Recent graduates with special interest in analyzing of data and Business Intelligence will also be considered
- It is a plus if your experiences are from a company or companies in the business of internet platforming
- Be proficient in SQL
- Experience from visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI or Qlik is an advantage
- Experience with big data tools (e.g Redshift, BigQuery) is an advantage
- Have excellent Norwegian and English language skills
- Have a strong analytical approach, with creative problem-solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Have the ability to influence the organization to become more data driven
- Have an independent and rigorous working style
- Are a team player and you love to think outside the box
- Have strong communications skills, so you can present advanced analyzes in an understandable way
- Thrive in a hectic work environment, and can manage multiple projects at the same time
What we offer:
- To be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in Norway
- Access to the latest BI technologies and tremendous amount of data
- Become part of a innovative, but relaxed culture where we appreciate each other and have fun at work
- Work at a modern office centrally located in Oslo, Grunerløkka
- Competitive terms
Regarding the position, please contact Senior Advisor Robert Larsen, direct line +47 948 78 163 or Senior Advisor Joachim Claeson direct line +47 400 21 542 in Dfind AS.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
foodora is a subsidiary of Delivery Hero, one of the world's largest food-ordering networks, and the HQ is located in Berlin. foodora was established in Norway in 2015 and has grown rapidly. Today, we deliver food from over 1400 restaurants in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Sandnes, Kristiansand, Trondheim, Lillestrøm, Drammen, Fredrikstad, Sarpsborg, Tromsø, Tønsberg and Sandefjord. In 2018 the platform launched extended areas around the cities where the restaurants deliver the food themselves, and in 2020 we introduced fast delivery from shops on our platform, and became Norway's first provider within Q-commerce.