Business Developer Marketing
Skretting is looking for a Business Developer to work as part of the global marketing team based in Stavanger. The successful applicant will work with the team to build generic value propositions and search for strategic opportunities in current and new markets, and make a significant contribution to fulfilling our mission.
- Search and screen business opportunities together with local/regional management
- Complete organic growth potential (OGP) analyses
- Complete routine market analyses for all species and markets and make available to the organisation
- Drive strategic development projects
- Drive an inclusive global strategy process
- Market analysis and gather information and data from markets.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Master in business / marketing / strategy or equivalent
- 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably from market analysis
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and oral. Other languages an advantage
- Intercultural understanding
- Knowledge or experience in project management and OGP processes and analytical work
- Challenging and exciting tasks in a global work environment
- A dynamic, informal and collaborative working environment with high energy and skilled colleagues
- Opportunity to learn, develop and grow
- Competitive remuneration package
The position is located in Stavanger, Norway, and reports to the Global Marketing Director.
Questions about the position can be directed to:
Skretting is a global leader in providing innovative and sustainable nutritional solutions and services for the aquaculture industry. Skretting has production facilities in 19 countries on five continents, and manufactures and delivers high quality feeds from hatching to harvest for more than 60 species of fish and shrimp. The total annual production volume of feed is more than 2 million tonnes. The head office is located in Stavanger, Norway. Skretting is the aquaculture division of Nutreco, a global leader in animal nutrition. Our mission is feeding the future.