Your next challenge?
Following the merger of Get/TDC and Telia, the company have expanded significantly. The Telia footprint and product portfolio gives them amazing opportunities to create more value for their customers. Telia have formed a new strategy with ambitious goals and we have a competent, motivated organization with a strong drive, great enthusiasm and a lot of energy to deliver on those goals.
The Consumer Business Performance team consists today of 7 members. The team value an open and including work environment, supporting learning and development.
Consumer Business Performance is responsible for ensuring good financial steering and reporting, as well as efficient management processes in the Consumer division. The department is a driving force for profit improvements and contributes to achieving important strategic and financial ambitions in Consumer through good analysis, insights and steering. The department works closely with the commercial organization as well as across divisions. As part of the team, you will be able to work with a wide variety of tasks and be included in exciting commercial activities. Consumer is by far the largest division in Telia Norway in terms of profit contribution and as such the position as BC for Consumer opens big opportunities for further development.
This position reports to the Head of Business Performance Consumer and is organized within the Finance department.
- Management reporting, forecasting and financial follow up of gross margin
- Performance analysis of customer, product, segment and brand profitability as well as benchmarks of our performance vs competitors
- Proactively drive processes that address customer, revenue, and cost of goods sold development to ensure optimal profitability with minimal customer churn effects
- Identify upsides and risks and guide management on potential profit improvements
- Develop or contribute to BC development for product launches and activities on behalf of the commercial organization as well as challenge the commercial teams on profitability and financial risk
- Prepare presentations and reports as needed reflecting key development and findings
- Update internal reports and build analytical tools to increase insight and the quality of reporting.
- Continuously develop reporting KPIs and structures to reflect the ever-changing business needs and improve financial steering
- Support finance and the commercial teams on ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Be a driving force for improving processes, efficiency and way of work in the department
- Reporting of consolidated Consumer figures
- Process ownership for internal management processes on behalf of the Consumer division including target setting and target allocations, forecasts, business reviews and other ad-hoc reporting needs
- Support Head of Business Performance with ad-hoc tasks on consolidated Consumer total level
You are curious by nature and dare to think out of the box. You are independent with a strong drive. Still, you are a team player that appreciates an inclusive team environment. You like the dynamics of our industry and deal well with changes. You are committed, engaged and take responsibility for creating a good working environment.
- Analytical, structured, and communicate information easily and understandably
- Result oriented with good working capacity and respectful of deadline
- Proactive and challenge the organization in constructive ways
- Collaborative and one that builds relationships across professional environments and organizational levels
3+ years experience from a Business Controller role or similar, preferably within technology. Consultant experience is a plus.
Minimum Bachelor and preferably Master within Economics or MBA with good results
Experience handling large datasets and complicated contexts, as well as within Business Case development and analysis
As a minimum you have a good understanding of spoken Norwegian and good command of the English language both spoken and written
If this sounds interesting and motivating, don’t hesitate, but apply for the job! If you need further information please contact Ørjan Gamst in Dfind at 957 29 725, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Joachim Claesson at 400 21 542, mail: email@example.com.
Everything we do is about bringing the world closer through technology. Our 20,000 talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. We’re empowering people, companies and societies. This is our business. Our passion. Our home. Welcome to Telia, the home of your next big opportunity and a place where everyone can be themselves with equal access to opportunities.