Work location: Offshore
- Follow up operations with regard to the working environment, safety and the external environment including conducting safety inspections together with the contractor's management, and participating in safety meetings and safety delegate meetings
- Ensure that the personnel participating in the work, the work that is executed and the services/equipment that are delivered are at the quality stipulated in the guidelines through governing documentation, programmes, agreements and contracts
- Ensure that the personnel participating in the work has a methodology of identifying and handle risk.
- Ensure that results from risk assessments are communicated and taken into account in the work that is performed
- Ensure that personnel on training are exposed to job training as effectively as possible
- Safeguarding responsibility for follow-up of the service rig/well intervention vessel maintenance system, and for ensuring, through use of verifications, that the contractor upholds their responsibilities
- Submit proposals for improvements to governing documentation, programmes and procedures, and for ensuring that any non-conformities are reported and processed, as well as follow-up of necessary corrective actions
- Ensure that quality data and quality non-conformance (both positive and negative) are reported
- Experience as Assistant Well Supervisor on NCS
Dfind er et konsulent- og rådgivningsselskap som har som mål å skape utviklingsmuligheter for organisasjoner, bedrifter og mennesker. Vi tror på spesialisering, og tilbyr konsulenttjenester og rekruttering innen engineering, IT og økonomi/finans. I tillegg bistår vi våre kunder med lederrekruttering, organisasjonsutvikling og forbedringsarbeid.
I Norge har vi kontorer i Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger og Trondheim. Dfind er en del av Randstad, verdens største aktør innen HR og rekrutteringsløsninger.
Denne rekrutteringen foretas av spesialistavdelingen Dfind Finance. Les mer om oss på www.dfind.no