For one of our clients we are seeking a full time Administrative Assistant for a temporary 12 months period.
The position is a part of the global administrative team and reporting to L&D manager, and is based in Stavanger.
Tasks & responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Organise and manage office operations/procedures and drive
- Improvements/changes including better use of digital systems and tools, filing systems etc
- Provide administrative support to management & staff in the division, such as calendar bookings, meeting invitations, travel booking, invoice handling, visitor handling etc.
- Manage meeting rooms, office supplies, office maintenance etc.
- Take responsibility of maintaining a nice and effective work environment
- Interact and coordinate activities across the company and units as appropriate and also with external parties as relevant
- HR admin such as system updates in Workday, contract preparartions, recruitment management
- Provide support as needed
- Relevant university degree
- 3-10 years of relevant experience
You need to be flexible and proactive, structured, precise and service minded. Able to
handle multiple tasks and stakeholders, excellent IT skills. Experience from HR.